Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chalk Mats by Dine.N.Doodle

"Where's my food?!"

Five seconds after placing an order at a restaurant my twins start getting fidgety. Many places have activity sheets and crayons for kids, but I've found that often the word search and math puzzles are too advanced for my preschoolers to do on their own. That's why I love Dine.N.Doodle's Chalk Mats.

One side is a laminated cotton placemat. The other side is chalk cloth for drawing--there's even a place to store chalk. Ingenious! After use, wipe, roll, and tie with the attached ribbon.

Dine.N.Doodle's Chalk Mats are handmade and come in a variety of bright styles that any boy would love, including this funky Rockin Robots print ($18).

Readers! Just a reminder that there is one week left to enter our giveaway to win a fabulous surprise pack worth $100 from Knuckleheads. See details in our Knuckleheads feature below. Good luck!

No comments: