Tuesday, September 8, 2009

7 Key Pieces to Update Your Little Boy's Wardrobe for Fall

Read our article 7 Fall Must-Haves for Boys in which we introduce many of the fall/winter trends that have recently been featured here to a new audience. Also included are some new pieces from Tea Collection and NicoNico.

Unboring Boys is officially one year old (as of 9/2)! When I first started this blog, I wasn't sure if anyone would even read it. I wondered, Were there other moms out there as interested in trendy boys' clothes as I was? Or was I weird? It turned out I'm not weird because there are plenty of moms just like me who want their boys to stand out on the playground. :)

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the fabulous designers and boutique owners who have so generously provided insight, discounts and giveaway items over the past year. I loved hearing your stories in the interviews. I also want to thank our readers for convincing me to continue. I look forward to sharing more exciting boys' lines and designers with you in the coming months.

I'd love to hear what you think of the blog so far. Post a comment letting me know what you like and what you want to see more of. And if you have a favorite designer or shop, let me know about that too.

~ Cheers, Denice

No comments: