Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall 2008 Tea Collection


Over the past year, I've been on a mission to stop catalogs from being mailed to my house. It's just easier for me to browse online and cutting back on paper helps the environment. I have to confess, though, there's one catalog I still enjoy getting in the mail: the seasonal one from Tea. Whenever it shows up in my mailbox, I can't wait to snuggle up on the couch and savor it. The photography is some of the best I've seen. And because I love traveling, I'm drawn to Tea's culturally inspired clothing lines as well as its forward-thinking global philosophy.

The girls' clothes are always to-die-for. (I wish some of it came in women's sizes!). But Tea never forgets the boys. This fall I love the Fjord Cargo pants and Buck shirt with its unique deer print, a stylized twist on the typical fall outdoorsy theme. The fox and bear tees with Japanese sayings ("strength through virtue") really caught my eye. And what mother of an unboring baby boy can resist the dragon one piece?

Another thing I like about Tea? The three- and five-piece sets for babies and older kids they put together for one low price ($65-95). Tea's clothing comes in sizes newborn to eight yrs. depending on the item.

No comments: