Friday, September 26, 2008

Georgie World



I always get excited when I run across little boutiques just for boys.

Not that I want to exclude girls, but have you ever gone into a so-called children's boutique and had to walk all the way to the back of the store to find the one rack for boys? Even in the retail chains, it's hard to notice the boys' clothes because the girls' clothes are so colorful and there's so much of it.

Anyway, I love finding boys' shops, and Georgie World is my favorite right now. Not only are the clothes adorable, hip and unboring, they are well made, comfortable to wear, and made in "Sunny California." My favorite piece is the Grandpa Sweater (above). It looks like a sweater, but it's made of fleece, so it feels like a sweatshirt. What a great idea! And it looks fab with the Cammer Trouser seen here.

Right now I'm really loving retro cars, so there was no way I could resist this cool tee with a Pinto on it. It's so unbelievably soft. My son Nick never wants to take it off.

I like that Georgie World offers complete outfits for one price (and the prices are excellent for the quality and detail). We picked up the playdate outfit. The Sk8 Monster shirt has flannel sleeves sewn in. How neat is that?

Sizes run from 2T all the way up to 12.

Shop Georgie World here!

No comments: